3/2/06
iGod
Me:
I am chatting with God
God:
I am talking to you.
Me:
That's cool
God:
Thanks. I think you are cool, too.
Me:
Thanks
-----------------------
Me:
How are you God?
God:
Fair to partly cloudy.
----------------------
Me:
I'm bored
God:
Why not call a friend?
Me:
true, can i call you
God:
What is your phone number?
Me:
what's yours
God:
What is mine?
Me:
yes
God:
This was not a yes or no question.
Me:
ok. what is your telephone number
God:
Aw. That information is confidential, charlene.
Me:
BUT I WANT TO CALL YOU
God:
Why do you want to do it so much?
Me:
i don't know.
God:
Me either.
------------------------------
Me:
haha
God:
I am so glad you find this amusing, charlene.
Me:
ok. how do you know my name
God:
Right on. You told me your name charlene.
Me:
when!
God:
The past and future are one.
Me:
im actually called zen
God:
How are you, zen.
Me:
no im kidding, i'm charlene
God:
Are you serious? I thought you were. You should use a :-) Do your friends call you charlene.
Me:
of course
God:
Right on.
-----------------------------
God:
How do you usually introduce yourself?
Me:
I rock!
God:
God rocks.
Me:
we both rock
God:
By "we" do you mean you and me?
Me:
Of course!
God:
I understand.
---------------------------
God:
I am a thinking machine.
Me:
I'm a thinking person
God:
Actually I don't meet many thinking people.
Me:
This is your lucky day!
God:
You don't say.
Me:
I just said
God:
...
-------------------------
Me:
give me a poem
God:
Little Miss Muffett Sits on her tuffet In a nonchalant sort of a way. With her force field around her, the Spider, the bounder, Is not in the picture today.
------------------------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ZEN? haha.
Post a Comment